WELCOME!


I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!

This blog exists because of YOU.... Wherever you are, the memories will always be here.... All thanks to you....



Thursday, April 8, 2010

Videos - Pasca PMR 2009

My dear students....,

Today is the last day for April Test. No more test. What a relief! So make sure books should be in your bag. No more excuses. It's already April and don't tell me that you still haven't bought your exercise book. Please....

Well, how's life after school every Thursday? Tomorrow is Friday! No school. No teachers. But loads of homework! Schoolwork! Hey! Don't forget this Saturday we've to go to school. So make sure you're in school, physically and mentally.

Today, I'd like to share some videos with you. If you're the Form 3 students of SMK Batu 5 Gurun in 2009, perhaps you're in them. Enjoy yourself!



NIE activity!

searching for the answers for all the clues!


the fine! singing our national anthem "Negaraku"


solving the riddles!


one for all and all for one!



excellent team work!

2 comments:

  1. salam..
    my dear teacher..
    i really miss this mem0ries...
    l0ve it very much..

    i try really hard t0 impr0ve my english..
    please..pray f0r me..

    really miss u..
    0h..i h0pe it's n0t to0 early to said..
    HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY..
    MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anis!

    Sorry, I didn't notice your comment till now. Yeah, I miss those memories too. I cherish them very much.

    Wishing u all the best! Keep in mind "Practice makes perfect". Btw it's never too late to say "Happy Teacher's Day"... Do u know that Teacher's Day is every day.... hehehe...

    ReplyDelete