WELCOME!


I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!

This blog exists because of YOU.... Wherever you are, the memories will always be here.... All thanks to you....



Tuesday, April 20, 2010

FROM a BIRTHDAY GIRL

My dear students,

I was so busy lately so I didn't have time to visit this blog. A lot has happened yet I don't have much time to share everything. Of course priority should be given to my core business: teaching!

Today, I am a year older & wiser. Age is just a number. I am happy. Besides, I have you! I'm so blessed! Yes, I've to admit some of you really ask for trouble whenever I'm in class. Listen, no more sleeping heads! It is absolutely a NO in my class. I think it's rude! Sleeping late at night is a lame excuse. How dare you sleep in class! A class is a class. It's definitely NOT a bedroom...please..

Maybe next time I can upload some photos or videos. For the time being, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment