WELCOME!


I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!

This blog exists because of YOU.... Wherever you are, the memories will always be here.... All thanks to you....



Saturday, April 10, 2010

Preparing for Semarak Nilam!

My dearest students,
Hi again! Nothing much to share today because I really run out of ideas. Maybe the launching of Semarak Nilam is another factor as I'll be incharge of it. I really hope everything will be fine. It's a grand event & of course I can't afford to make silly mistakes. I keep my fingers cross!

So to all Form 4 Science who are going to perform tomorrow,
The best of luck! I know all of you can do it. Even though the practice started quite late, I'm impressed! Today, you've proved that no pain, no gain. Where there's a will, there's a way! I know the choral speaking is bilingual & some people will call it a "rojak" choral speaking but who cares! As long as it reaches its objective & its target audience, I'll be OK.

My dear students who will recite the poems about books from 2A1 & 1A1,
Best wishes from me! Don't be nervous! I'm confident that you can do it. Just enjoy yourselves! I'm really proud of you!

My dear students,
I'd like to apologise as i haven't finished marking your exam paper. The truth is that I couldn't bring your papers home today as the staff room was locked before I could put them in my car. So sorry, my dear. Guilty as charged. That means you've to be extra patient...hehehe....

Need to go offline now. Work! Work! Work! Don't forget . The launching is tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment