WELCOME!


I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!

This blog exists because of YOU.... Wherever you are, the memories will always be here.... All thanks to you....



Monday, April 12, 2010

Advice from me...

My dear students,

Now, I can concentrate on marking your test paper. I'm glad the launching of nilam is over. Phew! Congrats my dear students! Bravo! I'm so proud of you. Next time I'll upload your photos but for the time being I can't. I still have tons of work to do.

My dear 2A1,

I'm no longer your form teacher but it doesn't mean I'm not going to monitor your progress. I'm still teaching you! I'm sure you'll have fun with Ustazah Fatimah. She's so motherly. Promise me you will take good care of your class. Prove to everyone that 2A1 is the best! 2A1 rocks!

My dear 3A6,

Never ever give up. I really hope you'll open the eyes of everyone that 3A6 can be good at English too. No more excuses, no more sleepy heads in class! Don't ever let me see your head fall on the desk. If it happens again, sorry...you will be here... in this blog..(i've snapped some photos, hoping that they won't be used at all.)

My dear 3A2 & 1A1,

I'm very sure all of you can pass your English paper. I demand more than 'pass". I WANT you to excel in English. That means you must be more serious. Study hard but smart! Action speaks louder than words. I know you can do it.

Last but not least, my dear 4K2,

It isn't too late to improve your English. I can teach but it's up to you to carry out the lesson outside the classroom. Where there's a will, there's a way! It's never too late to learn. Better late than never!

So, to all my dearest students,

READ! READ! READ! Start reading. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment