WELCOME!


I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!

This blog exists because of YOU.... Wherever you are, the memories will always be here.... All thanks to you....



Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Teacher's Day Celebration - Part 2


HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ALL TEACHERS!
My dear fellow teachers,
I hope it's still not too late to wish all of you 'HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY'!
My dear students,
Teacher's Day means a lot to all teachers. I hope it means a lot to you too. Did I have fun this year? Definitely yes! Thanks a lot for all the wishes which I'm sure came from the bottom of your heart. It's the thought that counts. For those who sacrificed your own pocket money to buy me gifts... thanks a zillion. I'm touched. But please remember.... your success in English is the best present you can give me. So please do your very best in your mid year exam.
My dear 4K2, answer ALL the questions. Don't doze off on the day you sit for your English paper. Don't break my heart.....please...
My dear other students, the best of luck from me!
My dear drama team, tomorrow will be the beginning of everything. Please bear with me. There'll be shouts & screams. The day I start the training, I want you to be there...physically & mentally. Never say never!
Last but not least, HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TO ME! MAY THE YEAR BE THE PROSPEROUS YEAR TO ME AND TO ALL TEACHERS!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kak Rosh..
    Happy Teacher's Day...
    Nice blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Lonely & Sarida, your presence here really means a lot. Do visit this blog again.

    ReplyDelete