WELCOME!


I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!

This blog exists because of YOU.... Wherever you are, the memories will always be here.... All thanks to you....



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Teacher's Day Celebration- Part 1


My dear students,

Teacher's Day is just around the corner! Are you ready to celebrate it with me? This is going to be my first Teacher's Day celebration at SMK Bt 5 so I'm not sure what to expect. But I'm sure there're lots of activities on that day. I'll definitely have fun!

Well, I've a bonus question here: "Why do we celebrate Teacher's Day?" I hope you know the answer. I'm a teacher. I don't expect anything from you on that day (even though it's a culture to shower your favourite teacher with flowers or gifts). There is something you MUST do for me: Please make sure you pass your English paper with flying colours. For those who almost give up because of the previous failure, don't surrender. I'm sure if you keep on trying, your effort will be rewarded, if not today, maybe tomorrow! The day you pass your English paper will be one of the happiest days in my life. That's the best gift you can give me.

To all my dear prefects, thanks a lot for all your help and support. Keep in mind tomorrow is going to be a busy day for us. We have to make sure everything's done before Friday. Your commitment is very much appreciated. Thanks dear...

Till next time. Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment