WELCOME!


I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!

This blog exists because of YOU.... Wherever you are, the memories will always be here.... All thanks to you....



Monday, September 12, 2011

PMR TRIAL 2011

Dearest all PMR candidates 2011,

As promised, I've searched high & low for any trial PMR paper from almost all the states in Malaysia. We should thank all the good Samaritans who are willing to do the extra work (searching & uploading the papers). Without them, we have to rely on the 'old method' lol... err.. contact any teacher friend from the other state & get the papers via mail. I did that before but nowadays, I spend more time searching on the net. But the old method still works well as not all have the answers... ;D But of course, pardon me for not being able to get all states' papers. I'm no superteacher. Of course, credits should go to those who work for long hours to upload all the materials. Thanks, guys.

Here they are:

1. KEDAH - click HERE (Credits to jee2kk) or HERE (Credits to SKOR MINDA)

2. PAHANG - click HERE (Credits to CIKGU DAHLIA)

3. SBP - click HERE & MELAKA - click HERE (Credits to MOZ@C)

4. WILAYAH PERSEKUTUAN (KL) & KELANTAN - click
HERE (Credits to ANDREWCHOO)

Well, I did get the other states' papers from BUMI GEMILANG but there's a change of server so I can't link you to the site at this moment. Maybe next time ya. I'll try to reach the site first. No worry!

Collections of the states' trial papers for:
1. ENGLISH - click HERE
2. MATHS - click HERE or HERE
3. SCIENCE - click HERE
4. BM - click HERE
5. SEJARAH (HISTORY) - click HERE
6. GEOGRAFI (GEOGRAPHY) - click HERE
7. KEMAHIRAN HIDUP (LIVING SKILLS) - click HERE
8. P. AGAMA ISLAM - click HERE
(All collections are in Scribd)

Happy doing tons & tons of revision!

1 comment: