WELCOME!


I WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS!

This blog exists because of YOU.... Wherever you are, the memories will always be here.... All thanks to you....



Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Exam! Exam! Exam!

My dearest students,

Exam comes. Exam goes. It makes you miserable. It helps you to be alert. It motivates you to perform much better in the future. It is our pal yet it is also our foe. Do you know that it always reminds me of the love and hate relationship. You hate exam but you can't live without it. It really tests you. If you win, you'll jump with joy. If you lose, you'll cry in despair. Yeah, there are also some of you who still have that lackadaisical attitude.... You know that"we don't care!" attitude.... Ouch! It hurts me to see you live this life without a purpose... no direction, no aim, NOTHING!

Dear...dear students,

Do something, please! This is not about me. This is about YOU! Your future belongs to you. So WAKE UP! Your exam is just around the corner! I pray for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment